Comp-S 2-1 Features:
* Dyno tuned for maximum performance.
* Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance.
* Carbon fiber end cap.
* Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
* All TIG welds done by hand.
* High-temp SS wool and packing material.
* Fits with forward and mid controls.
* Available in ceramic black.
* Accepts stock O2 sensor, as well as aftermarket wide band (18mm) sensors.
* Simple, clean, and functional heat shields included.
* Drops weight.
* On models fitted with OEM Forward Controls the front header should be tucked in close to the frame well clear of the brake pedal & Brake rod attachment point
* Rotate the rear header outwards (front header Inwards) so the collector of the muffler angles outwards
* Installing the muffler loosely first will help get the proper alignment
* Be conscious of not inserting the header pipes too far into the muffler particularly on the rear
* Keep the front and rear headers & muffler loose until fitted.
* Tighten the exhaust using the Industry standard tightening sequence.
* Fit the springs last
Proudly Made in the USA!
This system requires keeping the oem bracket.
(If already fitted with aftermarket exhaust that removed it /
requires finding another!)