* Designed to live up to Two Brothers’ unparalleled sound and performance.
* A race bred, classically styled pipe designed to compliment the look of your Harley perfectly, while enhancing the riding experience.
* TIG welded by hand with precision out of Two Brothers’ Santa Ana, CA based headquarters.
* Uses the decades old and race proven design of the classic reverse cone megaphone.
* Race-inspired, 100% stainless steel construction comes with welded end caps and our exclusive spiral-wound stainless steel perforated inner core for a completely new look and old-school sound.
* Comes standard with stepped headers for immediate power gain.
* Accepts stock O2 sensor, as well as aftermarket wide band (18mm) sensors.
* Fits with forward and mid controls.
* On models fitted with OEM Forward Controls the front header should be tucked in close to the frame well clear of the brake pedal & Brake rod attachment point
* Rotate the rear header outwards (front header Inwards) so the collector of the muffler angles outwards
* Installing the muffler loosely first will help get the proper alignment
* Be conscious of not inserting the header pipes too far into the muffler particularly on the rear
* Keep the front and rear headers & muffler loose until fitted.
* Tighten the exhaust using the Industry standard tightening sequence.
* Fit the springs last
ProudlyMade in the USA!
This system requires keeping the oem bracket.
(If already fitted with aftermarket exhaust that removed it /
requires finding another!)